Friday, April 18, 2008

Spring fever

I am getting itchy feet and I wanna leave UT. Not move away or anything but I have found myself looking up flights over and over the last 5 days. Jake, Reagan, Peet, and Kristen are coming into town next month and I am pretty sure I can hold out till then. Maybe I should just hit the mountains and enjoy the beauty of UT instead of wanting to get away. Or plan a weekend to visit Moab... that feels like a different state sometimes. It is funny because Sam moved back to UT and Allison came with him and I haven't even visited their house. The only reason I haven't is because it seems like a lot of driving to do since they don't have a car.... HOW LAZY AM I? I wanna drive out of the state but I can't find the time to drive to Sandy and back? Maybe that is my first step to traveling this summer, going to Sandy. GO me.

No comments: