Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Today is a Tuesday

I am feeling one with what is today.

I have a goal of being 125 pounds by the end of this year. I am kind of scared to put that out there and say it out loud but I am gonna do it.
I have been riding my bike lots and I need to get a helmet so I can ride it to work.
We had a fun Father's day at our house. Kelton is the official "orange juice maker" when we make breakfast.

I just won my bid on ebay and snagged a pair off puma sneakers for just 12$.

Yeah this is what is on my mind right now :)

1 comment:

hwscutie said...

awesome goal! I understand the putting it out there because then you feel you really have to do it and can't excuse yourself out of it. Great deal on your shoes! Oh and by the way I posted a blog it's my screen name at whatever google blogs are. Also you are aware that this is your cousin Holly right?