Thursday, November 20, 2008

November Gratitude List

SO I figure I get to do a gratitude list again today because it feels like EVERYthing is uphill, and then some.

I love and am grateful for:

my health
fruit cut into bite size pieces
Christmas
Kelton
School
vaccinations
babies
snow shovels
birthdays
crayons
toothpicks
husbands
eggs
shampoo that smells like pumpkin pie
bananas
the gym
mail
Christmas
Denver
aunts
my mommy
football games
inspiration
love
friends
honesty
my dad
tacos
the color blue
good jokes
my bike
coats
fingernail polish
printers
drawing
instant messenger
books
showers
cinnimon rolls
my John
middle names
intimacy
work that pays me money
cooking
tarts
my car
acorns
snow


I am feeling a little better

love, Mimi

1 comment:

Megan said...

your gratitude lists arwe my favorite!!!