Wednesday, September 7, 2011

I like winning contests

I play on a Kickball team that is part of the National WAKA Kickball League. They recently had a Tee shirt design contest for the national championship games that are held in Las Vegas. I entered; I can design tee shirts with my eyes closed. (eyes closed tee shirts would be awesome) Anyway, I am super happy because I won so I get to show off my sweet skills on a National level.... not work related :)
MIGHT I say... I won this contest the same way I did my 8th grade History fair. I did a painting for the SJMS History fair of my Great great grandpa on a boat holding a Denmark flag.... That was my whole project. Formula for success: Lots of flair and providing something people want to standby.... and smile REALLY big. Why do I ever question that I am in marketing? I like making things pretty. Love, Mimi

1 comment:

Lyon's said...

You always win everything! You should share some :D :D