Friday, March 7, 2014

Rain and blog neglect

66/365 • This time of year I am reminded how much I absolutely love the rain; everything about it. I like that Earth loves the rain. I love running through rain with no shoes. The sound of rain on an umbrella is fantastic. The silence that comes with the rain is thoughtful and peaceful. It's breathtaking when sunshine pushes its way through the rain drops and the world is like a prism. I like to catch the reflection of the world on puddled waves that the rain makes. It smells like earth, a blanket of petrichor hugs me between the water. I love the rain. #365daysofgratitude #rain 

I've been neglecting to update my blog with my gratitude. Between all of the social media, I haven't figured out how to get it to post to my blog yet when I post other places.  I will figure it out!

love, Mimi

No comments: