Monday, December 8, 2008

Having fun in December 2008

Where are loving Christmas at the Roger's house. Pete already sent presents, we all got pajamas!
John and I received sock monkey footie pajamas!Kelton got some sweet gum drop button Sock monkey pajamas:
From Christmas 2008
From Christmas 2008
From Christmas 2008

At first Kelton thought he got Soy milk and Kept saying "I don't need to open it, it is Silk Milk Mom!" It is a good thing he finish opening the box,
Thanks uncle Pete!!!

Also Kelton and I went Rock climbing with Uncle Kimball ANd his friend Mark.
From Christmas 2008
From Christmas 2008

Kelton liked it but after a foot off the ground he thought the rock was too cold, we will see how he does next time!

And here is an AWESOME cute movie of Kelton, being a little boy:

3 comments:

Turbo said...

Is that Dogwood Crag? I'm so jealous. I haven't been climbing in ages.

Mimi, that one girl said...

why yes, it was Dogwood Crag :) Sarah left me her climbing shoes since she doesn't climb in AK, I am sure glad she did!

hwscutie said...

So Mimsy I do enjoy reading your blogs and see that you are watching mine. Sorry I'm not as much of a poster, I'm just into e-mailing and leaving random comments and freaking people out who don't know who I am, (it's your fav cuz Holly). I should post my recent news about school and life, we'll see what happens.