Wednesday, February 25, 2009

My 25th Birthday Parties

I know it is like a month after my birthday but it is better later then never!
I had three birthday cakes. The First one was at my Mom's and she made me the delicious dinner and cake (referred to in previous post). Second one I got on my birthday (January 27th) A Tuesday night. My friend Kwynn came over and made me yummy coconut tofu and cherry goat cheese desert.



Then on Friday I went out to an awesome Indian restaurant near our house called India Fusion. Lot of friends showed up and we had our own private side of the place (including belly dancers). I am kind of bummed because I forgot my camera until we got back to our house after dinner. So after dinner, back to the house and fun time! Olivia made me a cheese cake with unicorns on it:


Pretty much we just hung out after that and lost of people came to play and visit!
And Nate and I busted out a little bit of Will Shakespeare, it was lots-o-fun.
Thanks to those who came and I missed you to those who didn't.




Love, Mimi

Here is an album of all my birthday photos:
Mimi's 25th Birthday


No comments: