Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Gratitude list for April 1st

I am feeling blah, it is that time again where I get to remind myself how much I am blessed with.

I love:
my car that is good in snow
my son
my honey, john
mason jars
the color green
jelly beans
fictional characters
dancing
good sushi!
weddings
wax seals
running
making forts
climbing trees
baking pies
grandparents
my dad
dogs
the way envelope flaps taste
coffee!!!
my body
the color PINK
painted nails
xerox machines
the smell of new books
friends I can call after 2AM
scarves
comfy shoes
my phone
hot pads!
freshly brushed teeth
babies
My mommy
hoodies!
steam on windows
fancy cheese
things that are miniature
emerald green
hiking
swimming
drawing
hugs
DDR (dance dance revolution)
orange juice
baking soda
being eccentric
the Beatles
records
rain
blankets
laughing
olives
hummus!
whistling
morning showers
stories
pickles
caves
favorite underwear
watermelon
Birthdays!
June
Halloween
painting
my siblings
snow
magenta
charcoal
lizards
airplanes
scuba diving
swimming lessons
cooking
Thai food
the feel of nice paper
velvet
cold water

much better :)
love, Mimi

No comments: