Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Banana Splat

Today is a good day. I can't stop playing with the calluses on the ends of my fingers. Playing the guitar is really fun but i have come to learn, i am not to good at singing. Finger picking is really hard too, but i will get used to it eventually. The best is when Kelton notices I am playing songs he knows and smiles really big :) And then we make up songs together and they are mostly about fighting dragons, swimming and swords.
I have a satisfaction today about how I show up as an employee at work. Yes, I am late 2 days out of the week, that is my big downfall. Over all though I feel like an asset. Maybe it is time to ask for another raise.
So I get to Drink Orange Juice today and tonight I get to have vegetables, i am pretty dang excited for semi-solid foods :)

1 comment:

Sarah Jane M said...

Good job only being late 2 days a week. Fighting dragons, swimming and swords? Do you guys play D&D? Be honest...
Maya loves it when I play songs she knows on the guitar too. She calls it my banjo though. Not sure why. Dan Zanes has the chords and lyrics to all of his songs on his website. www.danzanes.com. There are a lot of really simple ones with basic chords. If Kelton likes DZ it might be fun to learn some...