Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Feeling good in MY body

It is so nice waking up and feeling good in my own skin.
My body begs me all day while I am at work to go ride my bike or swim, stretch, or climb stuff OR WHATEVER... as long as I am moving.
For the first time in my life I really do feel ill when i eat more then my body needs. I have never been in-tune that much physically.
Not to mention, since I have cut some things that are not so good for me out of my diet... I feel energy after I eat instead of wanting to nap.
I have realized cheese is not for me. My body hates it... all except my taste buds. Even if get things with cheese mixed in it my stomach cramps and it is painful, what clearer signs do I need from my body that it hates something.
The same thing happens when i eat animal flesh. My body can deal with fish but give me chicken or beef and i will have a hurty tummy.
Either way, I just wanna say I feel great. I know I am going to live a long happy healthy life.
Not to mention it is nice losing weight without starving myself.

I am sending out the heck yes for loving our bodies no matter what shape or form we come in :)

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Man, I can't wait for it to warm up a bit. Hopefully at that point, I will start getting some excercise again, and start feeling good about myself too! :) It takes a lot of self control to omit the things that you know are detrimental to your body. Way to go!

jmccarron said...

yeah mimi, I'm kind of half heartedly trying to drop some dairy out of my diet. I've had times in my life when I hardly ate any. I've always been a cheese lover though, and have often wondered what life would be like without it. I find that dairy is a slippery slope, and I've been slippin like crazy for a while now. Anyway, I'm seconding the heck yes for body loving. P.S. you're awesome. Send me some vegan recipes.