Friday, January 16, 2009

I am grateful for...

Monkeys
the color pink
V for Vendetta
pickles
halibut
highlighters
coffee
treadmills
trees
squirrels
the way pumpkin guts feel
marbles
crock pots
tangerines
hoodies!
toothbrushes
morning showers
Metroid
sushi!
feathers
hairbands
flowers flowers
authentic friends
teachers
music!
smiles
singing
my guitar
Vash the Stampede
my lover
spades
popcorn
burritos!!!
Kelton
Kelton when he does fish lips
grapes
TOFU
lentils
Christmas
MY BIRTHDAY (the 27th)
Meditation
my sisters and brothers
adventures
80's music
Hook (the movie)
Slate records
my COUSINS!!!
running
broccoli
Kelton when he cuddles
Subi Shark
rainbows
ants
unicorns
DAVID BOWIE
pandora.com
today

Yay, heck yes, the best way to start the day!

Love, Mimi

1 comment:

Megan said...

I know it doesn't really go here but, HAPPY BIRTHDAY Mimi! I am so grateful you are in my world. You make me happy.