Wednesday, January 7, 2009

New Year's 2009 Denver Trip

I know I am going out of order, I haven't even posted Christmas photo's yet. John and I went to visit Cousin Preston and Holly in Denver this New Years. Our friends Arnie and Lindsay meet us there and we had blast!
New Years eve we went down town and hung out on the street with thousands of people to watch the fire works. John was so excited about the new year he decided to hug anyone who would let him :)
New Years 2009


The Day after New years Preston and Holly surprised us and tooks us to Holly's Grandma's house to make a cast of our hands. Holly's grandma is an awesome artist so it was really nice of her to do. Then the next day they took us up to a cabin in the Colorado Mountains. There were hot springs and a swimming pool and snow!!! The cabin was super nice and John and I were able to watch the Sugar bowl, GO UTES!!! The night ended with 4 hours of playing Cranium and laughing the whole time! Then next night our friend jill threw a big party at her Mom's Spa and I got to sit in a 15 man hot tub and hang in a sauna. THen we flew home the next morning.
John and I both agree, it was time well spent :)

Denver Trip Jan 2009

2 comments:

Turbo said...

Looks like a super fun time! Are you sure that you got in enough hot tubbing and sauna time? Hahaha

Megan said...

I want the unedited, I want the unedited!, please?