Monday, May 4, 2009

Prego post 2

So, being Pregnant so far is fun to think about but not so fun to do. Don't get me wrong, i love the thought of creation and my little baby in my tummy. I just feel like retraining myself how to eat an sleep is a pain in my bum. Not to mention sleeping is just not really that comfortable, and I am ONLY 2 MONTHS. I can't imagine what it is gonna be like in a couple more. My face also is looking more like my teen years every day, super acne, does that ever go away? I have a dang laundry list of stuff that every girl who has been Prego knows about. The weird thing is I never saw my Mom pregnant or experience a prego lady through out the pregnancy, so i don't know what to expect ...
i hope little gummy bear in my tummy is happy and healthy because if not I am gonna be irked :P

Love, Mimi

1 comment:

hwscutie said...

Call and ask I'll give you a list of fun things to expect. The funnest thing is you forget usually what it was like by the time you are pregnant again.